Exciting news!!

By 3/22/2015 , ,

WELP since I'm writing about it, the thing I spoke about in my last entry actually happened.

In an interesting turn of events, I am now living in Tokyo! I've been here for 6 days now and after I'm doing crying and screaming my way around Tokyo trying to set up a bank account, get a phone, get a health check and generally get my shit together, I will be on the prowl for the best gal-related stuff around Tokyo. LIKE IN REAL-TIME.


AREN'T YOU EXCITED!?


I've been having a really good time here and once I get my shit together, I'd like to be able to post about what's down in Tokyooooo.


On a slightly more personal level, I'm really happy that I'm going to be living so close to a lot of the other UK gals who live here. Recently a lot of us have moved to Tokyo or will be moving out there and since we live pretty far from each other in the UK, so I'm excited to have a lot of wonderful girls around me~

It's going to be a good year~

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Uuuw so excitiing >_< ! !
    Can't wait to see your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    http://starbrightdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing you already ;_; <3 But I really hope you have an amazing time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait for your future posts <3

    Clairey x
    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... more jealous than excited lol. But no that's really exciting for you! Is it expensive? Looking forward to your coverage of stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site. You have

    to keep doing such an article even future. LOVE your in this post!



    maaf kar do wallpaper
    jo dil me hote hai wo kismat me nahi hote
    love paheli in hindi with answer

    ReplyDelete